Monday, July 16, 2012

So I have been transferred to a town called Longenhorn, I will be headed up there tomorrow morning. It is about 30min outside of Hamburg. They speak hochdeutsch, which is the clearest, most refined German, and from what I have been told the the most easy to understand. My new comp is named Sis Schär, she is from Washington DC, and from what everone says one of the best sisters in this mission...needless to say I am excited. I little bit scared, and reserved because I feel like this really is going to be a big turning point in my mission. I feel like my testimony is strong enough at this point, and my understanding of this gospel that the language will be a BIG focus. I will keep you updated!  



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment