Monday, July 2, 2012

Hey Everyone,
 
So I just got reprimanded by me wonderful, loving, caring, mother about not keeping up on the posts. So this is me promising that I will do a better job at posting even it is just a little something every week. Thanks mom for the push to keep this blog going.
 
Well where to start. It has been some crazy weeks lately, the work continues to more forward almost at faster pace then we can keep up with. With the weather getting better, more and more people are outside, and we are contacting like crazy. I am continually amazed by the amount of people God prepares to hear this gospel. Just when I feel like the work starts to slow down, God hands us some more of his children to work with.
 
Updates on some of the people I have already mentioned.

Erick: BAPTISED on June 30, 2012
Uwa: Continuing to progress. ( I Love meeting with him, I feel like I am in my element when connecting the gospel to nature)
Max: Moved, but because of location doesn't have missionary's so we have remained in continued contact with him. Still continuing to progress on his own. Well be moving back in two months for School and will continue lessons.
The Young Women: We came into contact with a group of  6 young women, all living by each other. Such strong girls. It's fun to teach them because I feel like I am a beehive teacher...my apologia to all of my beehive teachers :)  
My Comp is still Sis Szvoboda. She is a power house of a missionary! I have been with her now over two months and the only weakness I can find is that sometimes she is just way to nice, but I guess that really is not a weakness. I feel so super blessed to have her as a companion.
I am still in Eisenhüttenstadt and LOVING IT, I am almost convinced that if I  could I would serve here the entire time I would (President this is for you if you are reading this post :)
 
Well I hope all is good back at home. I just wanted to let everyone know that I LOVE THIS CHURCH!!!! 
 
-Sis Bohne



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment