Monday, December 17, 2012

Re: Gesegnete Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr! 12-17-12

Hello Family!
 
Wow this week has flown by so fast, it is crazy to think that it is Monday again!
 
First ya we are still trying to set up the skype for Christmas, but we should know for sure by next Monday and I will let you know. Is there a time that would work for you best? Or I guess what I am asking is does any one work on Christmas?

I am going to side with the rest of the Family on the idea of not having Stir Fry for Christmas dinner. A nice Lasagna could work ever now and then but I am not sure of ''Stir Fry'' says Christmas like some good Chicken Cordon Bleu. Mom I think some traditions should just not be messed with, this may be one of them ;)

As for the snow, IT WAS CRAZY last week!!!! It for sure was not normall, but this week has been better, basicly at this point all the snow is melted and we are back to wearing only one coat and not two. 

Every one were are teaching are doing good, this last week it has been hard to keep contact with everyone getting ready for Christmas and all. But despite the drop in contact it still seems that they are doing good. It is truly building my testimony of the power of prayer, because with some of them that is all we are able to do right now. 

Sister Hinkle is doing so good. I have been really blessed having her as a comp. I feel like I got custody of Ashley again. I have the title but lets be honest we all know who has the smarts and the know how ;)  
 
Oh my goodness I have not heard about the Franks!?! Do you have an address for them so I can send them a letter? Tell the Lyons that I will be praying for them!   
 
So one funny storey before I close for this week. This week we light our apartment on Fire..... Yep firemen, police man, LOTS of smoke, the whole 9 yards. My comp and I made some homemade soup, and left our stove on. Some how, we think it may be one the devils little minions, a paper ended up falling on to the stove as we were getting ready to head into Hamburg for exchanges with the other sisters. Long story short nothing happened besides the door getting kicked in and our apartment smelling like a camp fire the next few days. The Lord is really watching out for us!!!
 
I love you all so much!
 
-Sister Kimberly Bohne



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment