Monday, December 10, 2012


Güte Morgen meine lieber Familie,  
I love hearing that Emily was able to go to the temple for the first time in the Salt Lake Temple. Emily I would love to get a letter telling me how you felt and what it was like. I remember my first time in the Salt Lake Temple, it is SO OLD, but so beautiful! I remember just sitting there imagining all the pioneers carving the wood and painting the pictures, I felt like I had gone back over 100 years in history. 
 
Thanks Dad and Mom I feel so blessed for the support if I decide to extend. I for sure will let you know after Präs. Kosak and I have had more of a chance to talk. It could still go both ways.
 
Regine is doing good, we are currently just working on the basics with her. Reading the scriptures every day, praying, the things that will build her relationship with our father in heaven so that when the time is right we will be able to build on the foundation to the point that she will be able to make the convents that will lead back to Him.  
 
Family Fischer came to church again this week, they are seeming more and more comfortable there as they see the loving reactions of the ward members with their son. Helping this family make progression would be impossible with out this ward, so I am just so thankful that the members here in Langenhorn are really steeping up and embracing this family! Esmeralda is continuing to develop her personal testimony. I have never met someone who has so much childlike faith. She Believes in the power of God, and believes that through the gospel anything is possible. It is humbling to be able to work with her. 
 
Laarni, is also doing good. She came to her first church activity this week, which was a Relief society activity. She loved it! She brought her son Paul and all the women just feel in love at first sight. She was suppose to come to church but it snowed about 2 feet Saturday night so was unable to make it. We will be praying that she can make it next week.
 
We came in contact with a man named Viktor this week who was able to make it to church. Viktor works as in the Emergency Room at a local hospital. He nearly has a photographic memory and is able to quote the bible backwards and forwards. When we gave him the Book of Mormon and explained that through this book that a man can gain a testimony of Joseph Smith the only thing that he said was; '' You will know a man by his works. I will study this book out and compare it to the bible then I will know if this book comes from God. And Then I will know if this Joseph was a prophet.'' Can you say the PERFECT answer. I am just thankful at these times that I can be excited that they are wanting to 'prove' this book because I know it comes from God, and that the story of Joseph Smith really Happened.
 
Everyone else is doing really good. It has started snowing a LOT her in Hamburg, which has been interesting. I am just thankful that Sister Schaerr build this program up with so many people that between those we are teaching, the referrals that we are getting, and the extra study time that we have with Sister Hinkle being new we are not outside a ton for long periods of time. God know that I don't like the snow and has been blessing me!
 
Mom thanks for the package and I will open it right when it comes in. Ya stevia would be great. We have been drinking lots of tea and that always helps. Also thanks for those vitamins we are trying to eat healthy but there is just that little boast that you can only get from those vitamins.
 
I hope everything has been going great back at home. It sounds like everyone is staying busy with your different responsibilities. I love you all so much and can't wait to talk with you guys on Christmas. We will be having another zone conference this week where I am sure we will find out about the rules with talking on Christmas. But as for right now we are planning on Skyping from our church computer. That just means that we are going to have to bring our Eggnog and German deserts to the church as we are talking :)
 
-Sister Kimberly Bohne



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment