Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sorry this is late

Gutten Tag,
 
First I am sorry this is late and that I sent it now and not yesterday. I was planning on e-mailing you later in the day but ended up getting super busy and by the end had no time.

So I am feeling much better then I was last week. Still super tired and warn out but not sick, which I am thankful for.
 
Most of last week was spent laying in bed and not doing anything besides eating amazing homemade food that Sister Schaerr made, reading in the Book of Mormon, and listing to my comp tell stories. It is crazy being sick on a mission because half the time you feel guilty for not doing the work and the other half of the time you are sleeping and dreaming about all the things that you need to do WHEN you get better. Needless to say, it feels good to be doing better and being well enough to meet with people again. 
 
So there are not a whole lot of up dates from last week, but Abel will be receiving the Priesthood this upcoming Sunday!!!! It is so cool to see him progressing in the gospel. Every time we talk with him I am so surprised how happy he sounds. He seems to be floating on cloud 9 right now! Before he was baptised he seemed a little unsure because he know how hard it can be to keep the commandments in a world where that is not so popular, however he has told us many times since making the decision to be baptised how much more strength he has, and how he is so happy now.
 
Well, I love you all lots, I am sorry this is short and is just a mass e-mail but I just wanted you to know that all is good.
 
-Sister Kimberly Bohne

No comments:

Post a Comment