Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Week 5

8 More days until I am headed to Dutchland!
This week had been great! Sis Linford and I are teaching a man by the name of Herr Burg. Herr Burg is a Middled aged man, who lost his wife and young child in a car accident almost 6 months ago. He has a religious background so he prayed alot after the crash for comfort, which he feels he never recived. After the crash his neighbor Christin befriended him, Christin is LDS. After many months of comforting Herr Burg Christin invited him to meet with us. As we sat in with Herr Burg and listened to him tell us the story of the crash, and listened to him explaine how he felt that God has forsaken him. I had the strongest impression to tell Herr Burg that we are messangers, set apart by a prophet of the Lord to bring the Lords message and LOVE to his children. I bore testimony of our Loving Heavenly Father and how he never leaves us alone. I explained that is was not random that we were sitting there talking to him at this time in his life, that we were the way the Lord was showing Herr Burg that he was not alone.
The reality of the calling I have hit me SOOOO hard. I have heard all the storys where missionarys show up in peoples lives just when they need it the most. I am now that missionary, I am now on the lords errend. If I am ready, worthy, and wiling the Lord will use me to comfort His children, teach them the truths that will bring them back to his presences. I feel so blessed to have this chances to change my own life, strengthen my own testimony as I bear witness of my Savior and brings others unto him.
I KNOW Jesus is the Christ. I KNOW that he hears us and answers our prayers. I KNOW that he will use us in his work to the level we are ready to serve. I love my Savior so much and am so thankful for the atonement. I KNOW, I KNOW that through the atonement of Christ we can become clean. I know that Just like the Lord sent us to his son Herr Berg in his time of need, the lord will like wise place people/angles in our life as we need them.

-Sis Kim Bohne   



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment