Monday, April 9, 2012

Week 4

Wow this week has been incredible. They are incressing the weekly requirments that we have for German, and expecting us to do more then I ever thought possible in a singe week. The gears have just changed and it seems that with less then 15 days till we fly into Germany, and three weeks less then normal here in the MTC we have a lot of things to understand and concepts to grasp before flying out, and they are putting the pressure on. I have also decided to start running in the morning, it seems to be helping with the overly anxtious feelings that build up with not being able to be outside as much as I am use to. So my days start at 5am and ends sometime between 10:30pm-11pm with little to no down time all day. My brain hurts, my body is exhausted, yet my spirit is soaring! I have truly felt the power of the Holy Ghost lifting me up through out this week, giving my the capability to understand the language, and the physical ablity to keep up with the schedual.
Oh can I just say that I love the German people already. All my life I have been use to people not being able to spell my last name. Since Bohne is a german name, everyone I have meet is able to spell and pronounce it correctly...that is if you pronounce it Bow-na, the German way.
On a side note I knew that I would become a totally diffrent person while on this mission however I feel kind of like Saul...or should I say Paul. The first day at the MTC not only did my life change but my name as well. Just like I am now comfortable saying my name is Sis. Bow-na I know the day will come when I am more confortable with the person I am ment to be, then the person I once was. The day when Sis. Bow-na and Kim become one.
My testimony is growing daily. This last week, having been easter, my focuse, like most others was on the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I would just like to add my testimony to the many others that have already by born. HE LIVES! Our Savior lives. He who died on the cross of Galgotha, rose the third day triumphantly, for me, and for YOU! I know that through the love that He has for us, we can make it back to our Heavenly Father. I know that through Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, Repentance, Baptism, and Enduring to the end we can become like Him, heirs to his kingdom, able to recive all that He has. This is my Testimony, and I state it, in my Saviors name, even Jesus the Christ. Amen.
Until next week.
-Sis Kimberly G. Bohne



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment