Monday, July 15, 2013


Dear Family and Friends.

I am so glade to hear that you are all doing so well. It sounds like the girls had a great time at camp. Dad and Ben sounds like you both had a fun time getting to know the new mission president over in our area. Ben I hope that got you excited to serve a mission bud. I know I am so thankful that I have come. I would not have changed this for anything in the world. I know you and who ever else decided to go well learn so much. I am excited to read your letters one day.
 
Mom thank you so much for looking at the resume. I well keep you updated on what starts happening. I am going to be applying to a lot of different places, in hope that something works out.
 
 
So this week Anika was not baptised. We have moved it to this Sunday the 21st of July. However she is doing so good. I was unable to be there this week because I was working in another area but Sister Kriser says she is doing well. I was able to talk with her at church. We helped her find her baptism dress in preparation for next week. She was beaming and super excited. It has been a blessing for me to watch her family rally around her in preparation for her baptism.
 
Carmon is doing wonderful as well. We were able to have a 'get to know you breakfest' with The Bishop, his family, Carmon, and us. It went really well. We talked about service in the church and accepting church callings. When the bishop asked her if she was ready to help in the ward, her response was; ''that is what I always do in my life. I just go around helping people.'' She is just wonderful. I hope one day you well be able to meet her. Also on Sunday I sat next to her for sacrament meeting. about half way through she took my hand and just held it. I am not sure who was more comforted. :)
 
I am still unable to regain contact with Erick, but I am still praying for him. I know something well work out.
 
This week Sister Kriser and I were able to met up with Sister Kosak to grab some icecream and she how she is doing. I just love this lady so much. It was interesting for me to sit down and talk with her. One a mission you feel like you get to know people so well, so quick, because you are always seeming to have very meaningful conversations. After talking to Sister Kosak this week I realized, I know alot about her. I know how important the gospel is to her. Her views on a lot of different principles in the church, I know how she likes things ran. How she would handle certain situations. However I realized as well the basic things that you usually know about someone soon after meeting them have taken a back seat to the things of the spirit. For example, I had no Idea that Sister Kosak has her Masters Degree. She finished it after meeting President Kosak, getting married, and having their first child. POWER WOMEN. It was lots of fun needles to say. :)
I am doing well. I am trying as much as possible to work hard, as well as enjoy the time I have left here. It seems that it is going to come quicker then I thought it would. But I am so thankful for the time I do have left.
 
I have been refocusing this week on life is all about learning to  ''live a life in Crescendo'', growing in intensity step by step, always Diligently with a consistency of effort and clarity of focus. President Kosak taught ''The synchronization of those items in our daily life, on a mission and/or afterwards, will help us to be happy and filled with love. In all we do, we need what President Ezra T. Benson explained as, "The Spirit is the most important single element in this work/life. With the Spirit magnifying your call/life, you can do miracles for the Lord...regardless of your talent and ability" [PMG, p. 176
 
I am so thankful that the Lord is allowing me to live my life in a way that I am able to build while doing His work. It has never ceased to be amazed at the miracles we see as we walk hand and hand with the Lord. I am also thankful to understand that these blessing are not just for those with name tags. Family I hope you are also seeing these blessing in your lives as you do missionary work. I love you all so much. I hope you are doing well. Thanks for the updates and I will see talk with you next week.
 
Love,
Sister Kimberly Bohne   

 






NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment