Monday, August 19, 2013

16 Days

Dear Family,
 
Wow what a week. Just when I think I am going to hit it hard, I am brought to me knees. LoL I just love life :) 
 
3 of the 4 sisters here in Marzahn have been sick the last few days with flu like symptoms. Thankfully Sister Kriser, the 'Beast' as she is so lovingly called, has been staying strong. We have been able to rearrange our schedules enough that two of us will stay home and sleep while Sister Kriser takes who ever is feeling the best, and they go out work until they are so tired they come and switch out. It has been working really well. Because of the sickness it has been a relatively relaxing week. I have slept...drank tea....slept....drank tea...und nachmal und nachmal... I am feeling better and better each day. I am just so thankful that Sister Kriser has been able to pick up the ball and keep the program running. After this week I have no fear about leaving Marzahn and those we are working with. Sister Kriser is going to go GREAT.
 
On Friday we had an awesome ward YSA grill that we helped organize. We had approximately 30 people who showed up, among them were Hr. Bohne and Douglas, a new man we are now teaching. We had some awesome food. The elders brought the guitar. We were able to build some relationships between members and investigators, over all a very productive evening.
 
I am sorry I don't have very much to say this week. I hope all is going well at home. I am so stocked to see you in just a few days! It is still super unreal. I feel as if I have been in Germany so long my time here will never end.
 
I was thinking about it....Dad is there a rule that we have to be in an office when you release me? I was thinking it would be really awesome if we could have a family BBQ up in the mountains. You and I can then go for a walk and either sit in front of a lake or go to the peak as I tell you about my mission? Let me know if that is even an option....because I think that would be great...but that is just me... ARROO :()
 
Well I love you all so much.
 
-Sister Kimberly G. Bohne
 
P:S
 
Dad- WOOT WOOT!!!! You finally broke. I thought you would never enter into the ''Hot Room''. I hear that you don't want to do it again, but I am so proud of you for trying. How are you feeling? Did you pull any muscles that you did not even know existed?
 
Mom- Concerning Jesse: Is there anything I can do to help? I know there is not much any of us can do. I have been praying and will continue to pray to know how I can best help him. I love that kid so much. It is crazy, I see him every where I look. Every skinny white Young 25 year old who sees like he just needs a little love, I immediately think of him...there are a lot of those people here. Do you know if there is anything I can do to get him up to Salt Lake, or should I just plan on going down to Moab to go and look for him once I get back? 
 
 

 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment